Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2012

United We Stand

My dad, who is now on Facebook, posted this today.

Surprised to see me? Yep! Still alive and kicking in the sunny Southern California over here. The Return of Khun Stephen Cleary spurs me to start planning my return to Thai-Blogs as well. It’ll take me a while to put my multicultural hat back on, but I’ll see what I can do. :)

How have y’all been?

Related posts:

  1. The Death of Steve Suphan BufferFacebook (Left: The last known photograph of Steve Suphan. Right: The first published photograph of Steve’s re-birth as Stephen Cleary)...
  2. Thai influence everywhere BufferFacebook Here in Sydney, there is a very multicultural theme. Everywhere there’s a Chinese restaurant or an Italian restaurant. Lately,...
  3. 6 Days! BufferFacebook Ye-haa! 6 more days before I’m on the plane to Thailand! Yip-ee! In 7 days I’ll actually be able...

Scroll down to leave a comment about this article. Thanks.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét